Martin Luther King Day and went to the beach at East Harbor on Marblehead today. (G had day off!) Nice to get some excercise outside rather than at the health club. Beach was very subtly beautiful. Blue gray water and gray skies with a bit of earth tones for the brown sand and trees. Actually lovely yet far different from the brillant colors we experienced last year down south.
Lizzy and Sally had fun running and exploring. Realized they had never been there before. We had taken Jane and Roxy there so many times but these girls had never been there. A nice and different afternoon.
Finished my writing project today for an arts client and I think it turned out rather well. We'll see what client says.
Tonight I was invited to join a book club. I feel sooooo domestic. The book looks quite interesting and is something I would normally not read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment