Who knew I'd be sitting here on the old love seat again in a sparsely furnished apartment. We have our old love seat and old wing chair so it feels somewhat like our place. Two bright mum plants help perk it up a bit.
Just felt compelled to write as the weather changes. Oh yes, 45 degrees today, gray and a bit rainy -- especially as I tried to walk Sally and Lizzy. I remember October here as crisp blue skies and nice cool days -- sweater weather. What happened to that?
I'm enjoying catching up with old friends as I try to uncover some free lance work. Saw Ted and Ed today and good to speak with Debi today after mostly e-mailing. Good to have the voice with the message. Good for the soul. Well guess not much to report. Maybe I'll be moved tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment